Our Endpoint Management plans reduce your Total Cost of Ownership and gives you the highest level of endpoint protection available on the market.
Fast Assist Essentials – Endpoint Management & Client Security
$25 per month, up to three endpoints, residential only.
Business support is through our Pro plan below.
What’s included with Fast Assist Essentials:
- Unlimited online, over the phone, remote IT Support.
- Antivirus – The Fast Assist Client Security agent offers “bullet proof” protection as quoted from the developers, Comodo makers of Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection. Our Client Security is a Fast Assist branded version of AEP and fully integrates with our Endpoint Management system and is routinely monitored by our technicians.
- Unknown Process Auto-Containment – Any process on your endpoint that our Client Security doesn’t recognize it will place into virtual containment. This will render the process harmless and incapable of making changes to your endpoint. This is a unique and highly effective service of our Client Security that is far superior to any other endpoint security software on the market, especially when it concerns ransomware attacks. When a process is contained, it’s window will display with a green border around it. It won’t be able to make changes to your system until you reach out to us to white list the process or it is analyzed and determined to be safe within the SLA window for auto-containment.
- Firewall – Our Client Security includes a software based firewall for your Endpoint.
- Cloud Security – Our Client Security uses Valkyrie cloud based technology to instantly know about threats that have been automatically identified in the cloud by a vast global network of Client Security Agents.
- OS Patch Management – Endpoint Manager verifies that the OS is kept up to date on all security patches.
- Malicious Scheduled Tasks protection. – One way hackers try to get into your system is by using the built-in task scheduler to run their scripts. Our Client security blocks unknown scheduled tasks that it hasn’t seen before.
- Supported Third Party Patch Management – Endpoint Manager verifies that supported third party apps are kept up to date.
- Endpoint Performance & Health Monitoring – we get alerted if your device is experiencing high CPU or memory utilization over a certain threshold of time, if your system drive is getting full or the health of your drive is possibly suspect.
- Automatic inventory of all assets that our Endpoint Manager is installed on, including serial numbers of endpoint devices, hardware specifications, currently installed software and device log monitoring.
Fast Assist Pro (unlimited support) – Endpoint Management & Client Security with unlimited remote and onsite support.
Pricing is $25 per month per endpoint. This covers remote support, onsite support and licensing for our industry leading Advanced Endpoint Security. Monthly Support prices vary based on number of endpoints. If outside Cumberland County TN, travel charges would still apply for onsite service, but onsite labor is included. If you need a different type of monthly support plan, like you do your own in-house desktop support and just need assistance from time to time from us, we can customize a plan to your liking. Book an appointment for a consultation.
All of what is included in Fast Assist Essentials – Endpoint Management & Client Security plus:
- Unlimited Remote and Onsite Support for Incident Requests. Change Requests are subject to review and may fall outside the scope of this support plan. An Incident Request is a request to fix an IT service or infrastructure that is already in place and covered under our SLA agreement. A Change Request is when a new service or infrastructure component is being added or removed. These definitions are part of the ITIL standards that define IT Services and Support around the globe.
- If travel is required outside of Cumberland county applicable trip charges will be applied.
- A Service Level Agreement (SLA) that defines the expectations and response times for our services.
- Network Discovery – Routine network scans to discover new devices on your network.
- Routine SLA Reviews – A review of your needs and our SLA every six months to a year.
- A discounted rate off of our regular service rates for Change Request projects that fall outside the scope of our support plan.
- Endpoint Detection & Response – Deep level telemetry tracking of all processes and activity on a Windows based endpoint allows us to identify potentially malicious activity even if it is not detected by any other layer of security when process activity does something outside of the norm for standard best practices. Telemetry forensics data is collected and stored for up to 90 days offsite in the cloud to allow us the most detailed level of security auditing possible without compromising privacy or the confidentiality of the contents of your files.
Fast Assist Pro (limited support)
Our limited support plans do not include our Client Security Agent or our EDR agent. It does include an SLA though. Our limited support plans are for organizations that have their own in-house desktop support staff and only need us as a backup support or for the occasional support request but want an SLA in place to guarantee a response time.
Prices start at $160 per month for two hours of onsite/remote support per month. Each support hour in excess of the two hours is billed at a discounted rate of $65 per hour during the calendar month.
There are three priority levels for Incident Requests response under our Service Level Agreement.
- High (0 to 8 hours during business hours)– The impact of the incident has one or more employees completely hindered from performing their job tasks, such as their endpoint being 100% non-functional.
- Medium (within 48 hours) – The impact of the incident is affecting normal workflow but is not completely shutting down production.
- Low (within 3 working/business days) – The impact is not affecting normal workflow but is a minor issue, question or concern.
We offer state of the art, rock solid cyber security. Click here to view real time threat data from our Client Security based on Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection.
We can customize our Service Level Agreement on a per customer basis for any special requirements that fall outside the scope of our advertised monthly support plans.