Our Endpoint Management plans reduce your Total Cost of Ownership and gives you the highest level of endpoint protection available on the market.
Fast Assist Essentials – Endpoint Management & Client Security
$75 per endpoint per year (Regularly $125 per year).
One-time setup is included in our regular onsite/remote support during our initial inventory of your network at our regular hourly service rate with a one hour minimum for a new customer. The number of hours will vary based on the size of your network, so contact us to get a quote.
- Antivirus – The Fast Assist Client Security agent offers “bullet proof” protection as quoted from the developers, Comodo makers of Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection. Our Client Security is a Fast Assist branded version of AEP and fully integrates with our Endpoint Manager system and is routinely monitored by our technicians.
- Unknown Process Auto-Containment – Any process on your endpoint that our Client Security doesn’t recognize it will place into virtual containment. This will render the process harmless and incapable of making changes to your endpoint. This is a unique and highly effective service of our Client Security that is far superior to any other endpoint security software on the market, especially when it concerns ransomware attacks. When a process is contained, it’s window will display with a green border around it.
- Firewall – Our Client Security includes a software based firewall for your Endpoint.
- Cloud Security – Our Client Security uses Valkyrie cloud based technology to instantly know about threats that have been automatically identified in the cloud by a vast global network of Client Security Agents.
- OS Patch Management – Endpoint Manager verifies that the OS is kept up to date.
- New Task Scheduler Tasks – we get alerted to and check anytime a new task is scheduled in Windows to verify it is from a legitimate source.
- Supported Third Party Patch Management – Endpoint Manager verifies that supported third party apps are kept up to date.
- Endpoint Performance Monitoring – we get alerted if your device is experiencing high CPU or memory utilization over a certain threshold of time.
- Automatic inventory of all assets that our Endpoint Manager is installed on, including serial numbers of endpoint devices, hardware specifications, currently installed software and device log monitoring.
- Endpoint Detection & Response – Deep level telemetry tracking of all processes and activity on a Windows based endpoint allows us to identify potentially malicious activity even if it is not detected by any other layer of security when process activity does something outside of the norm for standard best practices. Telemetry forensics data is collected and stored for up to 90 days in the cloud to allow us the most detailed level of security auditing possible without compromising privacy or the confidentiality of the contents of your files.
Fast Assist Pro – Endpoint Management & Client Security with bundled monthly remote/onsite support.
Prices start at $125 per month for up to 6 endpoints. Prices vary based on number of endpoints. See our pricing matrix for rates for your specific number of endpoints and desired services.
All of what is included in Fast Assist Essentials – Endpoint Management & Client Security plus:
- Up to two hours of remote/onsite support per month per 10 endpoints.
- All support hours are banked and roll over each month which means you don’t lose hours.
- For remote support under our monthly support plans, time is billed in 15 minute increments instead of being a one-half hour minimum under our regular service rates. This means if we remote in to do something and it takes us 5 to 15 minutes, then 15 minutes is deducted from your banked remote support hours. We track your banked hours and generate a report on them every month from our time and expense system. Onsite Support will be billed against your available banked hours in one hour increments. If travel is required outside of Cumberland county applicable trip charges will be applied as well.
- A Service Level Agreement (SLA) that defines the expectations and response times for our services.
- Routine network scans to discover new devices on your network.
- A review of your needs and our SLA every six months.
- A discounted rate off of our regular service rates for remote/onsite support beyond available banked hours.
There are three priority levels for incident requests response under our Service Level Agreement.
- High (0 to 8 hours during business hours)– The impact of the incident has one or more employees completely hindered from performing their job tasks, such as their endpoint being 100% non-functional.
- Medium (within 48 hours) – The impact of the incident is affecting normal workflow but is not completely shutting down production.
- Low (within 3 working/business days) – The impact is not affecting normal workflow but is a minor issue, question or concern.
We offer state of the art, rock solid cyber security. Click here to view real time threat data from our Client Security based on Comodo Advanced Endpoint Protection.
We can customize our Service Level Agreement on a per customer basis for any special requirements that fall outside the scope of our advertised monthly support plans.