ALTO 3 Server Cloud Backup/Virtualization Fail Over
- We install a small device in your server closet.
- We deploy an agent to your bare metal or VMs needing protection and cloud failover.
- Licensing for Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux agents
- Restore systems and individual files from the local device and cloud
- Virtualize backed up systems (OSX cannot be virtualized) Off-Site
- Hybrid device to the Cloud
- Every system is entitled up to 30 days of Off-Site Virtualization per year at no additional cost (a $100 per hour value for desktop servers).
- Data Retention Policy that is time based or infinite cloud retention.
- Recover old protected data files with infinite cloud retention in the event of needing something from the past for legal or other reasons
- Mention to your insurance company you have this or one of our other BCDR solutions in place in the event of a disaster.
- For larger data stores (over 2TB) ask us about other Datto solutions that give you the same features as Alto 3.
What is cloud failover? That’s where if something happens to your in-house bare metal or virtual server protected by Server Cloud Backup, we can spin up a cloud based VM of your protected server within minutes and keep it up for up to 30 days at no additional cost (a $100 per hour value for a desktop class server running desktop class applications in a cloud class environment). This gives you time to deal with the physical hardware and software while still maintaining business continuity in the face of a disaster. Plus, we can export the cloud VM to an ESXi compatible VM so that a physical server can be virtualized upon restoration to a bare metal in-house server box.