Moving Forward with COVID-19
Fast Assist is an essential business under the guidelines of the Department of Homeland Security. As such, we have been in full operation and here for you the entire time the COVID-19 pandemic has been happening and we have kept our staff and customers safe the entire time by following globally established protocols for our industry under the guidance of our global vendors. Here is what we are doing now in light of the reopening of “non-essential businesses”.
Oh, and congratulations! You have survived level 3 of Jumanji! Prepare to level up!
- We will continue to sterilize our lobby between drop offs and pick-ups.
- We no longer require an appointment to drop off or pickup. Our doors are always open between 7:30am and 4:30pm Monday through Friday, with the exception of holidays such as Memorial Day.
- We will still offer no contact drop off and pickup. If you want a no contact pickup, you will need to call in advance of picking up so we can have your device ready.
- We ask that if another customer is present at the time of your drop off that you observe social distancing by maintaining at least 6-foot distance.
- We will wear masks when interacting with you through the reception window. Our staff will not be wearing masks, except when interacting with a customer.
- We will ask you before we open the reception window if it is okay to do so, even when our staff are wearing a mask.